- terinspirasi dari pertanyaan di grub ABL
- supported by www.faihana-store.com
apt-get install gnucash
inbox FB https://www.facebook.com/andiri.rumanggar
inbox FP https://www.facebook.com/AttaqisGallery
SMS atau WhatsApp 083872303254
- ganti sources.list dari squeeze ke wheezy, karena di kambing belum ada, akhirnya diarahin langsung ke server debian di US
- terus update basis data apt-get pake apt-get update
- terus lakukan upgrade pake apt-get upgrade
- terus lakukan dist-upgrade pake apt-get dist-upgare
E: Could not perform immediate configuration on 'default-jre'.Please see man 5 apt.conf under APT::Immediate-Configure for details. (2)
This new release of Debian again comes with a lot more software than its predecessor squeeze; the distribution includes over 12800 new packages, for a total of over 37493 packages. Most of the software in the distribution has been updated: over 20160 software packages (this is 70% of all packages in squeeze). Also, a significant number of packages (over 4125, 14% of the packages in squeeze) have for various reasons been removed from the distribution. You will not see any updates for these packages and they will be marked as ‘obsolete’ in package management front-ends.With this release, Debian updates from X.Org 7.5 to X.Org 7.7.Debian again ships with several desktop applications and environments. Among others it now includes the desktop environments GNOME 3.4, KDE 4.8.4, Xfce 4.8, and LXDE.Productivity applications have also been upgraded, including the office suites:
- Sponsored by Faihana-store.com
Neil McGovern, on behalf of the Debian Release Team, announced the target date of the weekend of 4th/5th May for the release of Debian 7.0 “Wheezy”.
Now it’s time to organize some Wheezy release parties to celebrate the event and show all your Debian love!
Nya…. si wheezy mo rilis…. good bye old gnome….:mewek: